Select Lacrosse Club FAQ’s
Does my daughter have to play all 3 seasons (Fall, Winter and Summer Season)?
- No. While we do recommend that players participate in all seasons it is not required.
What is the difference between the Lady Penguins 2021/2022 Team and the Rising Lady Penguins 23/24/25 Program?
- The Lady Penguins 2021/2022 Team will have players that are selected by attending an evaluation clinic. This team will operate in a more traditional select team format. They will participate in outdoor team practices as well as indoor skills practices in the Fall which will culminate in a tournament at the end of the season. The Summer team will be very similar and will have a Mini-Camp at the beginning of the Summer. This team will play in two tournaments during the summer of 2017.
- The Rising Lady Penguin 23/24/25 Program will offer open enrollment in the Fall of 2016 and will allow players to develop fundamental skills and training with added outdoor and indoor practices. The Rising Lady Penguins will not participate in a Fall tournament. After the Fall and Winter Seasons, players will be placed on a team based on age and skill level and will have a Mini-Camp at the beginning of the summer. The teams will play in one tournament during the Summer of 2017.
How much does it cost to play for the Lady Penguins?
- Lady Penguins 2021/2022 Team
- Fall ($450), Winter ($295) and Summer ($895)
- IF PLAYING ALL 3 SEASON TOTAL COST = $1495
- Rising Lady Penguins 2023/2024/2025
- Fall ($350), Winter ($295) and Summer ($650)
- IF PLAYING ALL 3 SEASON TOTAL COST = $1150
Payment Schedule: Lady Penguins Payment Schedule — 2016-2017
Do I have to pay the entire balance upfront?
- No. A standard payment plan is set-up and usually broken up into multiple payments depending on which option is chosen.
How do I make payments?
- Once you opt into the payment plan you will be required to keep a credit card on file. The credit card will be run on the specified payment date.
Do these prices include tournament fees?
- Yes. All prices given above include tournament fees and no additional fees will be charged.
What equipment/Apparel is included in the price of tuition? Are there any other benefits to becoming a Lady Penguin?
- YES! See below…
- HALF PRICE at our Full and Half Day Summer Camps and our year round clinics for both the child participating in the Penguins program as well siblings; unlimited participation
- Seasonal Apparel/Equipment Package each season of team participation (Fall and Summer)
- In the past, this has been and Under Armour Hooded Sweatshirt, Winter Hat and/or Light Jacket in the Fall and a Under Armour Bucket hat. — each year is a surprise for the Penguins!
- Penguins Only Team Events such as Tailgate BBQ’s at local college lacrosse games,
- Team Game Uniform including Game Shorts, Game Uniform and Shooting Shirt
- Team Practice Jersey
- Access to reduced price equipment, apparel, and footwear quarterly with our partners at Cascade, Maverik, and Under Armour through our Online Store
What is the difference between “team” practice and “skills” practices?
- Team practices will be held outside on a full field and will go through lacrosse strategy and concepts for game play. Skills practices will be held indoors at the PrimeTime Sports Center and will primarily focus on lacrosse fundamentals and stick work.
Are practices mandatory?
- No, but we do expect that players make every attempt to make all practices.
What is the Lady Penguins refund policy?
Due to the nature of the pre-planning at PrimeTime Lacrosse & Penguins Select, the organization has a NO REFUND POLICY unless it is a medical related injury with valid documentation from a doctor. This includes all deposits, payments and tournament payments.
To submit medical variance:
Please email Jason@PrimeTimeLacrosse.com and explain nature of injury. Valid medical documentation will be required two weeks after initial email is sent otherwise no refunds will be given.
Please send medical documents to:
Attn: Anthony Fitti
5A Michigan Drive,
Natick, MA 01760
Scan and email to Jason@PrimeTimeLacrosse.com
We do take requests on a case by case basis and are occasionally in a position to offer credit for a future season. Please note 5% of the amount is retained to cover initial processing fees.
To request Penguins Credit:
EmailJason@PrimeTimeLacrosse.com explaining in detail the reason for requesting a credit. Penguins Lacrosse Directors will review and have final say over all credits. Full, partial or no credit will be determined.