Lady Penguins 2019/2020 Team – Summer 2017 Season
High School Girls Select Lacrosse Team
Head Coach: Ashlee Pechulis
Assistant Coach: Clara Bisson
Babson Mini Camp:
The Summer 2017 Season will kick off with a 1-Day Mini Camp at Babson College on June 11th. The day will be broken up into two field sessions and lunch served in the dining hall.
Outdoor Field Practices at Babson College:
- Mondays- June 12th, 19th, 26th & July 10th
- Time: 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursdays- June 15th, 22nd, 29th & July 13th
- Time: 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Location: Babson College, Isbrandtsen “Izzy” Grass Field (With the exception of Thursday, June 15th which will be held at Rugby 2 Field)
- Parking available at Webster Athletic Center near MacDowell (Turf) Field. Isbrandtsen grass field is located beyond the far end of the turf.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will not be holding practices the week of July 4th in order to better accommodate family/holiday travel plans.
- Port City Challenge- Portsmouth, NH (June 24th & June 25th)
For more information visit Port City Challenge
- New England Youth Lacrosse All Star Tournament- Devens, MA (July 8th & July 9th)
For more information visit New England Youth Lacrosse All Star Tournament
Total Cost: $895 (includes tournament fees)
Returning players will receive a custom piece of Lady Penguins apparel.
*Players new to the Lady Penguins Program (summer or fall seasons) will be charged a one time fee of $70.00. This fee will provide players new to the Lady Penguins Club with a New Player Starter Pack. This New Player Starter Pack includes: Lady Penguins custom uniform, UnderArmour backpack and team head band. The Starter Pack will only have to be purchased once. All other uniforms will be included in the cost of the season tuition thereafter.*
Full Payment Schedule: Lady Penguins Payment Schedule 2016-2017
- We purposefully do not program during the spring season to allow players to fully dedicate themselves to their town or high school teams.
- We encourage multi-sport participation and we purposely plan practices and tournaments to allow players to participate sports other than lacrosse.
- 2019 and 2020 players will be selected for the Lady Penguins High School Team by attending a clinic for an evaluation. Please visit BECOME A LADY PENGUIN for more information or email the Lady Penguins Program Coordinator Laura@primetimelacrosse.com